Support Jacksons Lane
From bricks and chairs to lighting and everything in between, we need your help to complete our building and make it accessible, welcoming and comfortable for our communities: for now and the future.
We haven’t allowed this major project to detract from our mission of using the arts to increase confidence, reduce isolation and improve wellbeing for people of all ages across north London.
Since our closure in May 2020, we have:
- Delivered 283 festive hampers to older adults around Haringey who would have been alone on Christmas Day.
- Created 75 friendship pairings by matching local volunteers and older adults, via the Feeling Good programme.
- Supported numerous artists with commissions and support during a hugely challenging year for the creative sector.
- Our participation project JL Circus has provided workshops, equipment and light-hearted videos for Haringey-based young people.
- Despite our income being severely limited, we continued our outreach and community programmes to give artists and audiences a much-needed connection.
If we’re to continue supporting our communities, we need your help. Please dig deep and donate. Your support will allow us to reach more people than ever before.
Our building first opened in 1905 and some of our bricks have been battered by the elements (both inside and out). To make sure the building looks as good now as it did then, we need at least 140 specialist facade bricks and almost 1,400 inside. Help us withstand the elements for another 100 years by sponsoring a brick for £40 before we open our doors this September.
As we move towards more environmentally friendly (and cheaper to run) lighting, we are gradually replacing our existing fixtures with new LEDs. Our next planned purchase of lens tubes and spotlights will cost over £4,000 so if you’d like to love a lantern, please make a gift today.
Other Ways to get Involved
If you would like to discuss further opportunities for involvement with Jacksons Lane, including individual gifts, sponsorship and naming opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Monique, Executive Director of Jacksons Lane – you can fill in the form to send her a message.